Super Yacht Boat Hire on Masteka II includes skipper and crew
(Updated as of September 2021)
Hourly - $3,250 p/h (minimum 4 hours)
Overnight (24 hours) - $25,000 (all-inclusive for 12 guests)
Weekly (7N8D) - $125,000 (MYBA Terms + GST + APA)
- A chef is included for all charters up to 4 hours.
If additional hours are required, the chef will be charged at $70 per hour.
- For all charters over 4 hours of 45 guests or more, two chefs will be required at $70 per chef, per hour.
- A minimum of 25 guests are required for all canape menus.
- A minimum of 18 guests are required for all buffet menus.
- A minimum spend of $1,750 applies to all charters.
- All dietary requirements and allergies to be disclosed 14 days prior to charter date.
- All public holidays incur a 25% vessel hire surcharge.
- All Public Holiday charters will incur a chef surcharge of $300 per chef for 4 hour charters.
- All public holidays incur a 100% surcharge for service staff.
- Please enquire for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day rates.
- Service staff are supplied at a 1 - 10 ratio during day & event charters at $300 per staff member.
- Please enquire for staff charges based on charters exceeding 4 hours.
Smoking is allowed on the swim platform under crew supervision.
- MASTEKA 2 has a strict no shoe policy on board.
- Guests will be provided with a carpeted area and shoe baskets prior to boarding.
- All shoes are carried on board the vessel for the duration of the charter.
- Lifeguards are charged at $500 per 4 hour charter.
- Swimming is not permitted by guests after the consumption of alcohol.
- A qualified lifeguard is required on all charters where swimming has been requested and where guests numbers exceed 20.
- The use of the Jacuzzi is on request only and reserved for smaller groups.
Preferred pickup and drop off locations
- King Street Wharf (Darling Harbour)
- Casino Wharf
- Eastern Pontoon
- Rose Bay Public Wharf (on request and certain conditions).
All other wharfs to be approved.
All wharf bookings have a strict 15 minute allocation for boarding and disembarking.